• The 2nd Annual Summer Arts Showcase is open to Highlands Arts Alliance members and non-members alike.
• Registrants must complete the two-step registration process below by June 26th, 2023 in order for their submissions to be eligible for consideration.
• Highlands Arts Alliance Members may submit up to five (5) pieces of artwork and non-members can submit up to three (3).
• All artwork must be suitable for general audiences.
• All artwork must be original creations of the artist - AI generated work is prohibited.
• If artist wishes to sell the submitted artwork(s), artist is responsible for handling all transactions. Highlands Arts Alliance will not handle transactions on behalf of the artist(s) or buyer(s), nor will they take any sales fees or commissions.
• Registrant allows Highlands Arts Alliance to use their artwork for free in promotional material for the Summer Arts Showcase (ie. social media posts, mass email, etc.).
• Approval is dependent upon completion of the two-step registration below and compliance with the Terms of Participation above. Highlands Arts Alliance has the right to reject any submission(s) if registration is incomplete, does not comply with the Terms set forth above or for any lawful reason(s).
By submitting your registration you understand and agree to the above Terms.
Terms of Participation
In the spirit of fostering creativity and community, Highlands Arts Alliance invites its members and non-members alike to submit their work for inclusion in our 2nd Annual Summer Arts Showcase!
Our 2nd annual virtual summer arts exhibition
July 1st through August 1st, 2023
Registration is free and must be completed by June 26th, 2023.