PLEASE READ: The Summer Arts Showcase is intended to be a general online exhibition of artwork by Hudson Valley creators. There is no theme and artists may submit works of their choice. However, as this showcase is intended for general audiences, please make sure your artwork is suitable for all ages. Inclusion in this event is dependent upon receipt of completed registration form and approval of artwork you'd like to submit.
• Deadline for submission is July 15, 2022. No submissions will be accepted afterwards.
• Highlands Arts Alliance members may submit up to five (5) pieces for inclusion and will be given priority placement on a first come, first serve basis.
• Non-members may submit up to three (3) pieces and will be displayed after Highlands Arts Alliance members.
• If you are submitting video work(s), we can embed YouTube videos on our website.
• Once we have your registration and samples are approved, we will follow up on details about the work(s), if you wish to sell and your contact info for potential buyers.
• NOTE: If you wish to sell the artwork on display, transactions must be handled directly between the artist and the buyer. Highlands Arts Alliance will not handle any transactions, nor will it take any sales or commission fees.
• Highlands Arts Alliance has the right to reject any artist(s) and artwork(s) if submissions do not comply with the terms set forth above.
By submitting your registration you understand and agree to the above terms.
In the spirit of fostering creativity and community, Highlands Arts Alliance invites its members and non-members alike to submit their work for inclusion in HAA's second virtual arts showcase!
Hudson Valley artists of all ages and media are welcome to submit their work. And best of all, there is no registration fee!
July 18 through August 31, 2022