Artists and Makers are invited to be a part of our 2nd Annual Spring Art Fling!
All are welcome to register - regardless if they are a Highlands Arts Alliance member or not!
Registration fees benefit our host, the O'Connor Doyle - American Legion Post 633 of Highland Falls.
CALL FOR ARTISTS & MAKERS!
Saturday, April 22nd • 11 A.M. - 3 P.M.
American Legion Hall
• Deadline to register is Friday, April 14th, 2023. No vendors will be accepted afterwards.
• The Registration Fee is $30.00 per vendor and benefits American Legion Post 633.
• Set-up begins at 10 A.M. and takedown must be completed by 4 P.M. the day of the event. Vendors must not begin takedown until event organizer says so.
• The Spring Art Fling is open to artists and makers ages 13 and older. Those under 18 years of age must have parent's permission to register and participate.
• Sorry, no MLM's or resellers - vendors must be selling their own original works.
• This is a family-friendly event. All artwork and merchandise should be appropriate for all ages.
• Vendors must supply their own chairs and tables, no longer than 6 feet in length. Tables and chairs will not be supplied by Highlands Arts Alliance or the American Legion.
• Neither Highlands Arts Alliance nor the American Legion will take sales fees or commissions, nor will they handle vendors' transactions. Vendors are responsible for handling all of their own transactions. Be sure you have enough cash on hand. Wifi is also available at the venue for the use of point of sale devices, such as Square card readers.
• Vendors are responsible for cleaning up after themselves. Neither Highlands Arts Alliance nor the American Legion will be responsible for any vendors' materials, merchandise or other items left behind.
• Vendor approval is dependent upon completion of the registration form below, providing samples of your artwork and/or merchandise, and receipt of the $30.00 registration fee. Highlands Arts Alliance has the right to reject any artist(s) and maker(s) if registration does not comply with the terms set forth above.
By submitting your registration you understand and agree to the above terms.
134 Old State Road, Highland Falls, NY 10928
REGISTRATION (Step 2 of 2):
Click the PayPal button below to pay the $30.00 registration fee.
Spring Art Fling
Scenes from the Spring Art Fling by Jay LeRoy
Held Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at the American Legion Hall, Highland Falls, NY, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Participating artists and makers were Annie's Pretty Prints, Stacy Casolaro, Crafty Dee's Canvas, Patti DeFrancesco, Sean Flynn, Brigida Henriquez, Home 6 Designs, Kathryn Laird, Anika Raza, Karen Parashkevov, Chris Sanders, Eric Seward, VetRep Theater and YEScreative
Check out scenes from Spring Art Fling 2022!